马鼻资讯

马鼻资讯>搞笑>m88明陞消息·《老友记》里的旅行英语笔记 重温风靡20年的经典美剧

m88明陞消息·《老友记》里的旅行英语笔记 重温风靡20年的经典美剧

作者:匿名 时间:2020-01-10 18:54:07 |

m88明陞消息·《老友记》里的旅行英语笔记 重温风靡20年的经典美剧

m88明陞消息,相信很多朋友都有这种体会,往往书上记不住的单词句式,在英剧或美剧中因为剧情却比较容易带入理解。而一些主要演员的口头禅,比如《老友记》中joey的“how you doing?”更深深烙印在我们的脑海中。今天要帮大家总结的就是这部风靡20年的美剧经典《老友记》中,跟旅行有关的英语句式。也许不一定一次记住,但通过看剧重温下也是学习英语的好方法哦~

-旅行计划-

hey,everybody! phoebe is here!

各位,菲比来了!

phoebe! woo! -okay. woo! hi!

喔!菲比!-大家好!喔!嗨!

phoebe,we decided that the picnic idea was a little....it didn't have any.... well,it blew.

菲比,我们认为野餐的主意…实在烂透了。

we thought that this afternoon we'd all go away for the whole weekend to atlantic city.

所以,今天下午决定到大西洋城去度周末。

atlantic city! oh,that's a great plan! whose plan was that?

大西洋城,太好了 谁想到的?

mine!

我。

wait. it was my plan. -no...i said we needed a new plan.

等等,是我提议的。不对,我说我们应该想个新的计划。

and i came up with atlantic city.

然后我想到要去大西洋城。

which is the new plan.

这就是新的计划啊。

why don't we all meet upstairs in an hour.

大家一小时后楼上见。

-旅行体验-

chandler,do something!

钱德,做点动作!

do something! i am. i'm ignoring you.

做动作啊!我有啊,我在忽略你。

i'll be the on-camera guy.

好吧,我来上镜头。

all right. first stop...westminster abbey.

好,第一站……西敏寺。

what is that?

那是什么?

that's london,baby!

伦敦啊,宝贝!

all right,the hotel's here.

好,饭店在这里......

wait.

等一下。

we want to go…

不对,我们要去…...

i know.

我知道了。

i'm gonna have to go into the map.

我得进入地图里。(joey又调皮了~)

if you see a little version of me in there,kill it!

要是里面有个小钱德,杀了它!

i got it.

我知道了。

here we go!

走吧!

we're not gonna have to walk this way the entire time,are we?

我们不是要这样逛大街吧?

man,you made me lose it!

你害我又乱了啦!

i had the best day ever!

我玩得超过瘾的!

i'm bored out of my mind.

我无聊到快抓狂了。

i was trying to get to buckingham palace.

我想去白金汉宫。

so i'm in my map and…

就进入地图,然后…...

-交通-

that's way uptown! that's three trains away......which is great!

那是上城很远的地方!大概要转搭三种车…太棒了!

i love to ride that rail.

我喜欢搭火车。

are we far from bordeaux?这里离波尔多远吗?

rachel…what are you doing here?

瑞秋…你怎么会在这里?

i've been on standby for a flight home for hours.

我在等候补机位回纽约。

when do you have to leave?

你是几点的飞机?

this is the last call for flight 1066 to a thens.

最后一次呼叫 前往雅典的1066班机。

the last call.

最后一次呼叫。

all passengers for flight 1066 to athens should now be onboard.

搭乘1066班机 前往雅典的旅客请登机。

flight attendant: may i see your boarding pass ?

我可以看看你的登记证吗?

rachel: oh, no, no, i don't have one. i just need to talk to my friend.

不,我没有,我只是想找我朋友。

flight attendant: oh, oooh. i'm sorry. you are not allowed on the jetway unless you have aboarding pass.

抱歉,除非有登机证,否则不能进入。

rachel: no, i know, but i…he just went on. he's right there, he's got the blue jacket on, i... can i just...

我知道,但他刚走。他就在那儿,穿蓝色夹克,我能……

flight attendant: no no no! federal regulations!

不行!联邦法规!

-遇到困难-

hold on. let's just all think.

先别急,大家一起想办法。

don't go anywhere. i'll be right back.

你别走开,我马上回来。

-住宿-

mrs. hyde has checked out this morning.

海德夫人今天上午已经结帐走了。

the hotel insists that guests check out of their rooms before 11 o'clock in the morning.

这家旅馆一定要客人在上午11点钟前结帐后离开房间。

where's monica?

摩妮卡呢?

she's upstairs.

在楼上。

come down,everyone's here!

摩妮卡,快下来,人都到齐了!

does anyone want to watch tv?

有人想看电视吗?

monica,your remote doesn't work.

摩妮卡,你的遥控器按不动。

you have to lift it and point.

你得把它拿起来对准。

oh,forget it.

算了。

you don't need me taking up all your space.

我不能再打扰你们。

we got plenty of space. there's still some by that speaker.

反正这里大得很 音箱旁边还有空地。

please,just stay.

住下来吧。

you can stay with us.

你可以跟我们住。

anything you need.

包在我们身上。

thanks,i really appreciate this. i'm going to get packing again.

谢谢你们,我太感激了 我得回去打包行李了

oh,my god!

天啊!

look at this kitchen/bathroom.

你们看这个厨房兼浴室。

that's great! so you can cook while in the tub.

太棒了,可以一边煮饭 一边洗澡。

somebody was using his head.

房东真是太聪明了。

let's check out the rest of the place.

再看看其他地方。

i think this is it.

就这么大了。

i don't know. maybe we should keep looking.

我们应该看看别间公寓。

but this place is available now.

可是这地方马上就能搬进来。

...we should postpone it.

我们就应该延期。

postpone it.

延期吧。

-吃喝-

i got us reservations for sunday night.

我订了星期天晚上的餐厅。

eady for dinner?

要去吃饭了吗?

absolutely. -great.

好啊。

you wanted to go to the ltalian place on bleecker st.?

你上次不是说要去布里克街那家意大利餐厅?

i love that place!

我爱死那里了!

okay,let's go.

我们走吧。

would you be interested in a free coffee?

请你喝咖啡好吗?

i think i need a drink.

我想喝杯饮料。

got anything to eat? i went to jono's and it wasclosed.

这里有没有东西可吃? 我刚去强诺买鸡块,那里竟然停业了。

what do you want for lunch?

你中午想吃什么?

i don't know.

我不知道。

i guess we have to eat.

我们是得吃饭。

i need a ladle. you got a ladle?

嗨,我想借个勺子,你有吗?

we have a ladle.

我们有。

it would mean a lot for me if you stay.

我希望你留下来。

please,just have dinner with us!

拜托你,跟我们一起吃饭!

why don't you come over tonight, and i'll make your favorite dinner.

你今晚过来,我给你煮几道你爱吃的菜。

-夸奖旅伴-

he made dashing appearance.

他身穿时髦的服装当众露面。

she put the glasses on and felt very dashing, like an actress in the movies.

她戴上眼镜,觉得时髦得很,像电影里的女明星。

ou look sexy in your new suit.

你穿新西装真性感。

that's a nice sweater vest.

这件毛线背心不错。

our hair sure is different.

你的发型变了好多。

you look beautiful this evening.

你今晚真漂亮。

what's the matter? is there something on my dress?

怎么了?我的衣服有脏东西吗?

you look so different.terrific.

你变了好多,好漂亮。

s,she's thin. it's wonderful.

对,摩妮卡瘦了,太好了。

i'd get depressed and gain10 pounds every winter and lose them again in the spring.

我每个冬天会变得抑郁,增重十磅,然后再在春天减掉这些体重。you sometimes feel anxious, but you don't often get depressed.

你很自信,虽然不时有些焦虑,但却很少沮丧。

well,i had the most fun with you guys.这段日子真的很开心。

-介绍朋友认识-

this is my friend,tom.

瑞秋,这是我朋友汤姆。

this is the girl i told you about.

这就是我跟你提过的小姐。

come on! you telling people about me?

拜托,你跟人提过我?

i think you two could really hit it off.

你们一定会来电。

i'm gonna go mingle.

我去跟朋友哈拉了。

you're danny's wingman,right?

你是丹尼的好友对不对?

you guys are best buds,frat bros.

你们交情老、感情好。

i'm going to go talk to a friend.

我要去…找朋友。

yeah,you go talk to your friend.

请便,去找你朋友吧。

-打招呼/尬聊-

what's wrong,buddy?

你怎么啦?

hey,you guys! guess what?

嘿,朋友们!告诉你们~

oh,you and your ways.

你的笑话真冷。

you're kidding?

哪有可能? 不会吧。

what would you say,phoebe?

不然你怎么说,菲比?

you're smart.

你真聪明。

i like that.

我喜欢。

is there anything i can do? anything?

有什么我能做的吗?

just leave me alone for a little while.有,让我静一静。

we were just talking about that.

我们刚才还在讲。

oh,my god! monica's going to totally freak out!

天哪,摩妮卡一定会气死!

oh,my god!

我的天哪!

who is that?

那是谁?

it's joey.

乔伊啦。

sorry, what did you say?

对不起,你说什么?oh,forget it.

哦,没什么。

you follow me?

你听得懂吗?

i think so.

应该吧。

please just promise you won't tell.

求求你保证不说

all right.

好吧。

man,this is unbelievable! i mean,it's great!

不可思议,这是件好事。

-约趴-

are you free tomorrow?你明天有空吗?

i wanted to invite you to the party.

我来请你们参加明晚的派对。

thanks,i'll try to stop by.

谢了,我们有时间就过去。

i've been wondering if you'd ask me out.我本来还怀疑你会不会约我。

so who am i saying hello to?

你们有谁在啊?

well,i don't know about who's here...but i can tell you who's not here, and that's rachel!

我不知道这里有谁,不过瑞秋肯定不在。

you know what? rachel is here.

其实瑞秋也在。

she's there?

她也在?

oh,yeah,there she is!

对,她在那边!

listen uh, maybe we could get together later?

或许我们改天可以见个面。

that sounds good. i'll call you or you call me, whatever...

这主意不错,我再打给你,或是你打给我,怎么都可以。

you got it.

一言为定。

-购物-

what are you in the market for? scarves,souvenir postcards....

想买什么?有围巾、明信片…

check this out!

你看!

that's the stuff! what do you think?

这个就对了,你觉得呢?

i won't need that "i'm with stupid" t-shirt anymore.

我不必买印着 “与笨蛋同行”的衣服了。

well,i like it. here you go.

我喜欢,钱给你。

最后送上一首菲比的经典名曲。

优德88手机app下载

上一篇:比特币挤泡沫半年连跌 市场过度消费区块链
下一篇:15年,5部电影,封神之路

Copyright 2018-2019 kukkamaa.com 马鼻资讯 Inc. All Rights Reserved.